Protect and preserve what matters most
Would your business survive a theft, fire, flood or server crash? Are you leaving your most important assets unprotected? It’s worth asking yourself these question for data loss is one of the biggest threats to your business. What’s more, after a disaster, if you’re not back up and running fast, you could lose customers and face bankruptcy.
With Data Backup and disaster recovery from CCS, your data is protected by state-of-the-art continuous disk-based backup technology. This, combined with standby server technology means what all your vital data is stored off site and can be accessed easily. With a plan in place, you enjoy the peace of mind to focus on what’s really important – your business. We help with:
- Continuous data protection – upload snapshots of file changes as soon as they are made, so you can recover any changes made throughout the workday.
- Built-in retention policies – comprehensive and customisable solutions for compliance.
- All-inclusive agents – backup solutions that integrate with your current operating systems and software.
- Reporting, access and reliability – offsite backup with extensive reporting for real insight into security and what’s being backed up.
Data Backup from CCS gives you continuous protection of your company’s critical data while also keeping you safe if disaster strikes. We can ensure that if things go wrong, we can have you back up and running within hours.
Are you disaster-ready?
Every small business owner knows that while the chances of a major disaster are quite remote, the majority of data loss is the result of small localised problems. Could your business weather a major equipment failure caused by a tree falling through the roof, a lightning strike, or even theft? CCS has you covered:
- Data backup and recovery – to “bullet proof” your mission-critical data files.
- Fast recovery for files and email – get back to business quickly.
- Virtualisation of failed servers – reduces downtime from days to hours.
- Remote offsite storage – ensures data security and compliance.
- Built-in archiving – more cost-effective and reliable than tape.
- 24/7 monitoring and management – ensures data integrity.
In a survey of over 1,000 SMBs, 45% of the respondents said their company experienced data loss. The average cost of recovery fees was almost £6,000.
CCS combines planning, prevention, and protection to make sure your business thrives no matter what comes your way. Let us help you protect your company against the disasters that can literally put you out of business.