As an IASME accredited Cyber Essentials Certification Body we’ll support and guide you with the expertise needed to achieve the Government certification for your business.
We have found that organisations are looking to complete Cyber Essentials for one of two reasons. Either, you have concerns regarding your current level of cyber security or Cyber Essentials is needed to bid for a new contract or keep an existing one. An example of this is MOD or Central Government contracts, which now require the accreditation in order to pursue them.
If you need Cyber Essentials accreditation, we will guide and support you through the processes, documentation and system configurations required to successfully complete the assessment.
What is Cyber Essentials?
Cyber Essentials a self-assessment in the form of a questionnaire that assesses Cyber Security. The government backed scheme ensures you have implemented basic levels of protection against Cyber Attacks, forcing you to assess the level of security throughout your network and implement the necessary changes before you can become certified.
Reasons to get Cyber Essentials Certified
- Help prevent and mitigate the impact of Cyber Attacks.
- Allow you to bid for MOD and Government projects.
- Bid for grants or funding opportunities that require the certification.
- Increase your chances of winning business from other Cyber Essentials accredited organisations wanting to partner with like minded businesses.
- Show your customers and prospective customers that you take cyber security seriously.
What is Cyber Essentials Plus?
In addition to Cyber Essentials, the next level of assessment is Cyber Essentials PLUS. This is a technical audit of your systems that are in-scope for Cyber Essentials. An assessor will visit you and conduct a series of tests on your systems to establish the level of security in place.
It’s worthwhile finding out which level of Cyber Essentials is required when bidding for projects to ensure you hold the correct one.